Fancy a London holiday and shopping trip?
Then look at The Athenaeum which is introducing a Spring/Summer 2012 VIP shopping service with Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge for its apartment guests.
Guest room, The Athenaeum. Photo credit: The Athenaeum.
The luxury apartments feature large master bedrooms, kitchen and dining areas, sitting rooms, twice-daily maid service, 24-hour room service and in-room spa treatments.
About a half a mile away from the hotel, Harvey Nichols features some of the world’s most exclusive fashion brands.
A team of experts will introduce hotel guests to new fashion collections from designers including Meadham Kirchhoff, Mary Katranzou and Marios Schwab.
“Ideal for both shopaholics and shopa-phobics the stress-free experience can include day and evening, work and weekend wear,” says The Athenaeum.
The VIP Shopping Package includes:
- Transport from the hotel to Harvey Nichols;
- Champagne on arrival;
- A private consultation room;
- One-on-one fashion advice;
- Complimentary gift-wrapping service;
- Complimentary hem and cuff alterations;
- Return of purchases to the guest’s apartment and
- VAT refund and payment facilities.
116 Piccadilly May
W1J 7BJ T