Fresh urban style at Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens. Photo credit: Accor Hotels.
Fancy a picnic in Melbourne? If you’re traveling in Australia, Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens hotel is now offering guests a summer picnic package until the end of March 2012.
Refurbished and refreshed, the hotel now has the global Mercure interior design standard, featuring a ‘city meets park’ setting blended with modern accommodation.
This Melbourne hotel overlooks the leafy green Treasury and Fitzroy Gardens, situated near the city’s sporting venues MCG and Rod Laver Arena.
The Gardens Picnic Package includes:
- Accommodation for two in a beautiful Garden View King Room;
- A picnic hamper filled with a chef’s choice antipasto selection for two;
- A bottle of Victorian wine from the Grands Vins wine list;
- A picnic rug and pétanque set and
- A self-guided walking map for Treasury and Fitzroy Gardens.
For more info, visit the Mercure site.