The Peak Health Club & Spa, Knightsbridge, London. Photo credits: Jumeirah Carlton Tower.
Are you a traveler who suffers from jet lag? If you’re traveling to London, you might fancy a new treatment at The Peak Health Club & Spa, Knightsbridge.
The spa at Jumeirah Carlton Tower has introduced the new VOYA Jet Lag Revival treatment. A three-hour spa treatment, it is designed to help jetsetters “refresh and adjust to their new time zone.”
One of the UK’s top day spas, The Peak Health Club & Spa offers members a gym and aerobics studio, sauna, steam room, golf simulator and an indoor stainless steel pool.
This jet lag treatment includes:
- Full body scrub to exfoliate;
- Peppermint, seaweed and sugar polish to refresh;
- Full body massage with seaweed oil to relax and soothe muscles;
- A facial to hydrate and ‘plump’ tired skin and
- An exfoliation and a mask.
The VOYA products, says the spa, have been sustainably hand-harvested from the west coast of Ireland.
The Peak Health Club & Spa
Jumeirah Carlton Tower
On Cadogan Place
London, SW1X 9PY