The Been There Done That Checklist. Photo credit: La Ditta Limited.
London travel guides are popular right now.
If you’re looking for a new London guide, then you might fancy the London Checklist by La Ditta Limited, publishers of the Been There Done That (BTDT) brand.
This spring, the guide was launched in time for the epic London 2012 year of Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics and Paralympics.
Called a concise, mini-guide, the BTDT – London Checklist includes a map of London city center with key tourist attractions. The BTDT – London Checklist offers lists designed to be useful for all visitors to London.
Highlights of the BTDT – London Checklist include:
- City destinations and things to do;
- Heritage sites and museums;
- Popular food and drink establishments;
- Special list by Trevor Carpenter, a London hotel concierge and
- Must dos by Virgin Atlantic Tokyo.