Secret London iPhone app. Photo credit: Jonglez Publishing.
Secret London – An unusual guide is now available as an iPhone app from Jonglez Publishing.
What are some highlights of “Secret London”? Jonglez Publishing shares these:
- Seeing handlebar mustaches;
- Going to the dog cemetery in Hyde Park;
- Visiting a masonic temple;
- Taking a trapeze lesson;
- Praying in a floating church;
- Sailing on a disused reservoir;
- Seeing a sacred penis of a pharaoh;
- Playing a game on the City’s last bowling green;
- Looking at a cucumber straightener and
- Stargazing at Greenwich Observatory.
“Far from the crowds and the usual clichés, London still reserves any number of hidden treasures for those who know how to wander off-the-beaten track,” says Jonglez Publishing.
Find out more about the Secret London guide + app at www.editionsjonglez.com