Le Taste of France logo. Photo credit: PRNewsFoto/French Media Events.
Fancy a taste of France in NYC? Then you’ll want to experience and savor the Le Taste of France Show – New York on September 29-30 at Pier 54.
This two-day exhibition is dedicated to French cuisine and the French way of life in New York City. “In celebration of the “Fete de la Gastronomie,” Le Taste of France Show aims to promote France by highlighting its regions through their different culinary specialties and lifestyle,” say show organizers.
French food personalities and experienced Chefs from New York’s top restaurants will prepare French cuisine: from Crepes and Ciders (Brittany) to the Pastis and Bouillabaisse (Provence). Show guests will sample these dishes with Tasting or Degustation plates.
Le Taste of France Show’s other features will include live, contemporary and signature French Music; Petanque Exhibitions; a French Flea Market and a French Bulldog Dog Show.
Participating Chefs in Le Taste of France Show will include:
- Jacques Pepin – Legendary Chef and TV personality;
- Marc Murphy – Executive Chef and Owner of Benchmarc Restaurants (Landmarc and Ditch Plains);
- Jean-Louis Gerin – “Chopped” Champion 2012 – Food Network;
- Jean-Louis Dumonet – Executive Chef of the Union Club;
- Claude Godard – Chef/Owner of Bistro Madison and Jeanne et Gaston restaurants;
- Ariane Daguin – Food maven and Founder of D’Artagnan and
- Members of Les Maitres Cuisiniers de France and l’Academie Culinaire de France, organizations representing the world’s top French chefs.
Le Taste of France Show says the event will benefit Action Against Hunger.
Find out more at LeTasteofFrance.com